INFORMATION REGARDING COVID19 PRECAUTIONS
For your protection, and ours, we have taken the following precautions:
Entering and Exiting
- We are limiting the number of patients allowed in the lobby by making use of our outdoor seating. Thus, following social distancing protocol.
- All scheduling and payments will be made before patient goes to treatment areas, to limit the spread of aerosols.
- After treatment, we will release all patients through our back exit to keep non-treatment areas (lobby, reception, etc) sanitized.
- We are following all CDC and OSHA guidelines in sanitizing our treatment areas as well as in sterilizing our dental instruments.
- We have installed air handlers in each treatment room to remove aerosols.
- We have also placed air purifiers in each treatment room to help clean air.
- In addition to each purifier in treatment areas, we have had a UV Air Purifier professionally installed in our central air conditioning system to prevent virus and bacteria from circulating.